Friday, January 15, 2010

Sneak Peaks

So I haven't been on here for awhile, but I had to comment on the sneak peaks that I have been seeing from CHA. I am so excited! I love the My Minds Eye and Cosmo Cricket lines. There are so many others, but I got a little overwhelmed looking at them all. I can't wait till they start arriving at the store! I'm sure my husband will not feel the same excitement, though. lol
If you want to take a look yourself, here's a link...... http://www.scrapbookupdate.com/cha-winter-2010-sneak-peeks/


We are going to Sesame Street Live tomorrow as part of Olivia's birthday present. I can't believe that she is almost two, where has the time gone? She is really excited, maybe that's why she is still awake in her room at 9:30pm! Hopefully it's as fun as I think it will be and it doesn't just turn into a big stressfest (did I mention that my husband is going?).

So check out some of the sneak peaks and let me know what you think.

Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones